TICKET DONATION REQUESTS
As part of our mission is to enrich the quality of life in Richmond and surrounding communities, Gateway Theatre is proud to support other community organizations and charities by donating performance tickets to various fundraising events. Due to the increasing demand for ticket donations, please note the following guidelines:
- Only a limited supply of ticket vouchers are available for our Signature Series shows taking place between October - April.
- Ticket vouchers are only valid for our MainStage shows and may exclude certain performances such as Opening Night, weekends.
- The request must be received a minimum of 3 weeks prior to the donation deadline.
- Ticket vouchers are to be picked up at our Box Office - exceptions may be made for those outside the Lower Mainland.
- Preference may be given to not-for-profit charities, schools, community groups, and arts organizations.
- Each charity is eligible to receive one donation per year. As multiple events often benefit the same organization, please be advised that a donation to your charity may already have been awarded through another event.
To request a pair of ticket vouchers for your fundraising event, please complete the form below. Due to the overwhelming number of requests we receive, only those that are granted donations will be contacted. While your event may not meet all of the requirements listed above, we still welcome your request and will review all applications.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.